Managing a project is just one part of the equation.
Every successful project needs controls to keep it on track, ensure compliance with governing standards, and predict its ultimate results.
A good set of project controls helps owners set achievable work plans, reduce risks, and identify potential problems or opportunities down the road.
In a world full of data, more is not always better. Right-sized project controls provide solid analysis and manageable reporting to gauge project performance.
TD Thornton offers a full menu of project control solutions designed to keep your project on-schedule, on-budget, and on-scope.
Project Control Solutions
- Estimating, budgeting, and scheduling
- Baselining, variance reporting, and change control
- Resource management (internal and external)
- SOX compliance and asset accounting
- Vendor management and scorecards
- Reporting and dashboards
- Earned value management
- Project governance
- Document management and project close
Take control of your project!
Contact us to learn more about our project control solutions.